As an advisory board to the principal, the St. Rose School Commission helps guide school policy and direction to ensure our prek-8th grade students receive a high-quality, values-based education in a safe, nurturing environment.
The St.Rose School Commission consists of parent volunteers and parish members. The School Commission meets monthly to discuss issues impacting our school and students. Topics include budget planning, facilities management, technology improvements, safety protocols, and more.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Providing feedback, support and recommendations to the principal on school initiatives
– Participating in short and long-term strategic planning
– Promoting communication and collaboration between the parish, school, and community
– Advising on budget priorities, financial management, and development
– Ensuring our school maintains an effective organization and Catholic mission
We invite you to learn more about our activities and how you can contribute to the continued success of St. Rose School.