St. Rose School uses the web based School Admin system for our admissions process. The Admissions process is as follows:
- Prospective families connect with the school via email, phone or drop-in to schedule a tour. Students are encouraged to attend the tour.
- Prospective families meet with a member of the Administration team for an interview.
- Prospective families will log in to the School Admin portal to begin the registration process. All fees, forms and contracts must be completed before a student is admitted to attend.
- Registration opens for each school year at the beginning of February. Applicants are considered in the following order:
- Returning students and siblings of returning students.
- Registered, contributing parishioners of St. Rose Parish and/or any parish of our cluster
- Registered, contributing parishioners from other parishes
- The community at large
St. Rose School admits students of any sex, race, color, and national or ethnic origin. St. Rose School does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship, tuition assistance, athletics or other school-administered programs. Applicants must meet all school policy requirements to be considered as qualified applicants for various programs offered at St. Rose School.