A student of St. Rose School will be:
A Christ-centered learner who…
- is Christ-like in words, actions, and relationships.
- has knowledge of Catholic teaching and traditions.
- demonstrates stewardship for all God’s creation.
A life-long learner who…
- Sets, monitors, and evaluates goals.
- Uses various resources, skills and strategies to increase knowledge and understanding of academic subjects.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and communication skills.
A responsible citizen who…
- Takes responsibility for their own choices and actions.
- Express feelings and opinions in a respectful manner.
- Serves the needs of the community and the world.